Ok, so I’m going to try to summarize changes here, but for full changes see the commit log. Commit often and all that.
We also spent time getting most of the fabric tasks moved over to the Makefile to help aid in running and managing the installation.
Celery has been introduced as a background task processor and we track stats for the system in there. Long running tasks, such as imports, and handled through the Celery background system.
The database migrations have been collapsed and ported over to run under alembic vs sqlalchemy-migrate. This really cleans up a lot of the old migrations where we used per-database fulltext support instead of Whoosh.
The main goals of 0.3 were to add a full JSON API and to add authentication so that a single Bookie install could support multiple users. This involved a ton of changed code and so a lot more has changed in the process.